Monday, May 04, 2009

Something New Everyday

I have invented a new word. Not intending to sound so important, perhaps I should clarify myself.

While attempting to talk much faster than human tongues are meant to run, I accidentally stumbled upon a new word. Perfecal.

Perfecal- Per-fik-al. adj. Origin: English- 1) Perfectly Logical. Don't touch poison ivy, it makes perfecal sense.

Actually I used it three times quite unintentionally before I decided to put it down as a real word.

Farewell,

2 comments:

Lulu said...

First one to comment here! Perfecal is a great word! Do I have permission to use it? Thanks!!
Love,
Laney

Miss Sarah Jean said...

Oh dear, I suppose that I am never the first to do anything... oh well. Besides, that is a universal statement and I shoudl never use universal statements. Oops, I did it again, I always do that ;) .

So, you are new to the blogging circle. Just a tip, don't get discouraged if it seems like no one visits, they usually are visiting, just not leaving comments. A really neat thing to have is a "stat tracker" you can check it out www.statcounter.com , it's pretty cool and it's free, that's extra cool!

Perfecal, that's a good word. It's about time someone made it a word. And I thought I was the only one!
I hope to see you around soon! I love meeting new people!
Blessings!
--Sarah