That's pretty!!! Did you take it last night? Oh, and why did you say amateur amateur photography on your profile? :) That's pretty good for an amateur amateur photographer! SMILES, LOL.
Hmmm... I think it was last night. That was when Em had the camera outside. Yep, either last night or the night before. I guess the reason I put two amateurs was because I like it, but several of my friends also are amateur photographers and they are WAY better than me!
Anyway, nice to have some more conversation with you, hasta la vista!
3 comments:
That's pretty!!! Did you take it last night? Oh, and why did you say amateur amateur photography on your profile? :) That's pretty good for an amateur amateur photographer! SMILES, LOL.
Hmmm... I think it was last night. That was when Em had the camera outside. Yep, either last night or the night before. I guess the reason I put two amateurs was because I like it, but several of my friends also are amateur photographers and they are WAY better than me!
Anyway, nice to have some more conversation with you, hasta la vista!
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment