Sometimes I have so-called ‘moments of genius’ with writing, sometimes with art, and other times music, but Friday was definitely a day to survey pure artistic brilliance, well, OK, so it wasn’t my genius, but it was Someone’s. I saw it, loved it, and tried to capture it on film (er, digital?) so that counts for something, doesn’t it? :D
frosty wire
picnic anyone?
sugar! (or not.).JPG)
the view looking east from the top of our snow-pile- those trees are about a mile away.
footprints in the snow (not sand).JPG)
ancient snowy cottonwoods. this is kind of what they look like in seed, just minus the green.
guess what this is. (if you can you will be the first)Well, that' s about it. Signing off~
J.Elizabeth
4 comments:
Chicken wire?(last picture) I enjoy reading your blog:)You sure have a lot of snow. MT has been in the 40's lately!
Jessica
Good for you! (first person, as I said, to figure it out)
Snow, that's an interesting topic, as is wind-chill.
Jordan
beautiful pictures, Jordan! They "almost" make me miss Minnesota/North Dakota winter :-)
I guess they must be something if they even "almost" make you miss them. :) :) :)
~Jordan
PS. I miss you!
Post a Comment