The other day I got into a 'photography mood', so after I got home from babysitting and after the goats were milked there was still enough light to take these pictures.
I put all of them up because I don't know when I'll be able to do more. I'm 'borrowing' someone's high-speed internet as it is...
Enjoy!
moriah in the raspberry patch
and yes, this was delicious
a garden
the orchard
someday in the near future (think five to ten years) these poles will have a really cool look-out tower on top of them!
and this is what happens when you roll a 15-passenger van on Interstate in the snow
another garden
caleb, 'the cat'
our campfire pit

4 comments:
The joys of summer.
No problem Jordan! The Internet is a wonderful tool. Great pictures.
Thanks, Lulu-
btw, Nice name for your new blog! I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Go Fish...
Ha ha ha. :) :)
Post a Comment