Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Stir-Fry Recipe


Delicious Summer Stir-Fry…  for ten!
From the kitchen of Jordan Elizabeth

Ingredients:
Several TBS Olive oil
2-4 fresh minced Garlic cloves
5-6 large chopped Carrots
3-4 cups Peas
1 Chicken chopped
1 tsp fresh grated Ginger, peeled
Liquid aminos (or soy sauce) – a little at a time
20 sugar snap Pea pods- washed, snipped, chopped into pieces
5 scrambled Eggs
Rice, Spaghetti, or Fettuccini noodles, cooked – optional

Directions:
Pour oil into stir fry pan and add minced garlic and sauté together for a few minutes.  Add chopped carrots and cover.  Add a bit of soy sauce (or liquid aminos).  Stir.  Cook about 15 minutes.  Add Peas, sprinkle with liquid aminos, and cook 10–15 more minutes.  Add chopped chicken with grated ginger, sprinkle with more liquid aminos and cook for a few more minutes.  Meantime, scramble the eggs and then add them with the pea pods and a little more amino liquid.  Cook for a few more minutes, then serve warm over noodles, rice, or plain.

Sorry, no pictures!  It got eaten up.  I made this tonight and it turned out great.  Just taste as you go and you'll be fine (I actually didn't taste at all and it was fine anyway!)
~Jordan Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because my family enjoys stir fry (I make it quite frequently) I will have to keep this recipe in mind. Did you create this recipe yourself? If so, that's really neat. I'm not very good at inventing my own dishes. =)

~Elizabeth J.

Miss Jordan Elizabeth said...

Yes, well, I kind of made this up. MOm pretty much told me what she was planning, but I took it from there. (and added the eggs for a splash of color- green, orange and yellow!)
It's fun to sort of just throw stuff together and have it come out edible. :D

~Jordan Elizabeth

Lulu said...

Mmm! I love Stir fry. We just had it last night! I'll have to keep this recipe in mind! (or on a recipe card...) See you later!