In the second place, I never thought I'd need to know how to get a pea out of a baby's nose. Seriously!!! Lena came to me after lunch and told me her nose hurt. I thought she was just being naughty and told her to stop putting her finger in her nose... well, later I decided to take a look and whaddaya know, she had shoved one of her peas from lunch up it.
In the end, we got it out all right- I'm just glad that it wasn't a bead or something else Lena had gotten ahold of. Usually she doesn't do things like this, but thankfully she was very cooperative and held extremely still for me- I think she was just relieved to have it out of her nose!
In the end, we got it out all right- I'm just glad that it wasn't a bead or something else Lena had gotten ahold of. Usually she doesn't do things like this, but thankfully she was very cooperative and held extremely still for me- I think she was just relieved to have it out of her nose!
~Jordan Elizabeth
2 comments:
I was glad when blogger began offering templates instead of just the basic ones with no headers and link bars. I like this one you have.
I love the new look! and lena is super cute I think Mitch or Ty did that once too.
Post a Comment