Oh so many reasons to be joyful….
Start Here made it to #5 in ‘Movers and Shakers’ and #17 in overall books yesterday!!! Way to go everyone who participated and promoted!
Yesterday I got a haircut. Four whole inches… sigh. I didn’t watch.
Yesterday (was a good day I guess) I got a brand new wool coat (on clearance) at Sears.
Our Youth Symphony is going to be doing the William Tell Overture for our concert in April!!!!
Victoria Botkin is having online mentoring sessions covering an array of very important topics for mothers and young ladies. If only… So, check it out.
And there is also a giveaway, free registration for said online mentoring sessions, at Joyfully at Home!
We are still trying to figure out which one of us will play cello and who the viola so we can get together some kind of quartet hopefully within the next four or five years. Problem is, everyone wants to play cello…
When your little brother (12) is walking out of the room (*blush* without a shirt on because he was showing off his muscles) and you compliment him on his ‘nice muscles’ (*groan*) you will inevitably hear grunts and growls from the kitchen as he imagines himself laying flat every foe and impressing all who see his great show of power. I died laughing.
Life is sweet.
~Jordan Elizabeth
4 comments:
=D that made me smile. :) Miss you guys!
Hehe, fun post!
I don't know if cello is more fun than viola or not..but I hope you get that worked out, and that the quartet is a blast :) William Tell Overture is soo fun! At least I remember it being a blast in elementary orchestra as a first violinist. I haven't played it since then, but I wish I had the music for it!
Having eight brothers, I totally understand what that last paragraph is all about!!
Last year I got 14 inches of hair taken off..it's a massive change!!!
Yes the quartet thing... Becca and I came up with a new quote, (which probably isn't so new) when 2 people agree on something it's right!!!
Please take a picture of your "new do" I'd love to see it. I cut Katrina's hair 2 weeks ago. It's OK(sort of) Sigh!
Jessica
Six brothers here...that last paragraph made me grin! :) Can't wait to hear from you, Jordan.
Post a Comment