Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Words cannot express...

I just love Jesus so much! We saw this video at a friend's a couple years ago, I think, and I looked it up on YouTube today for the first time hoping I'd at least find a snippit. Wow, I could watch this everyday for a year and an eternity. When you've got the time, watch it, it is so wonderful to see and hear how Great is our God.



Oh, and if you happen to have found these before or own a copy of the tape, I envy you. (or at least I would if I hadn't just found a 'free copy' online! lol)



Louie Giglio How Great is Our God Tour-


















Watch, and be amazed by the power of our star-breathing God.


2 comments:

LocaChica said...

Thanks for sharing! What wonderful videos!
LocAGJ

Miss Jordan Elizabeth said...

You are most welcome. It gives me major goosebumps!