Monday, August 24, 2009

Lena Mae

Today is Lena's birthday, she's a year, so in honor of the occasion, I thought I'd post (ahem) a few pictures of her.





In order that this won't be six miles long, I'm going to put a few up tomorrow and again the next day- and maybe the next day? because they are so CUTE!





Oh, and if you get bored, sorry, I never do.








in this one and the next she's only an hour or so old



born at home, btw, I was the first (sibling) to hold her. the third person I think...


moriah and lena




*kisses* *sigh*



that's my finger


seriously no one ever tires of holding her, we never lacked for hands


somehow she got her thumb in there, she was very determined


mom had to deal with some, ah, behaviorial issues, so Lena got set down- right on the english lesson.




six months


wonder what's she's dreaming


Ok, maybe sometimes they get tired...









*yawn*





her baby version of a grin





she doesn't do this anymore!!!










In case you were wondering if we dote on her, if she's the most spoiled baby in the world, if we think she's the cutest ever, or if we love her to death- YES WE DO!!!!




1 comment:

Adopting Arrows said...

Yes, she is the cutest ever! Well, maybe you were the cutest, or Em or Izzy or Bub or Bek or Gid or Riah. God makes these little ones so precious.