Monday, May 17, 2010

J K :) LOL!!!

 No, seriously.  Jane, lovely mother of two kids (hence the 'just KIDDING' title) is pictured on my sister's blog with her children.  No, not our first home-birth, but definitely one of the easiest...  Goats really are good parents, Lizzie and Georgiana hopefully will get a sense of humor soon, we'd LOVE a few more milkers, we could sell the extra milk-- cat food anyone?

Okay, I'm done with the puns, so go follow the link and check out our babies.  (you could also comment while you're over there and let my sister know you liked her pictures even if you didn't because that would be mean anyway.)

This is all random, oh well, I'm tired.

PS- our name scheming for the girls- Jane-Lizzie-Georgiana- is pretty easy to figure out (for all you Austen fans out there), but our billy's are different (we couldn't bear to have a Wickham, or Willoughby or Colonel Branden), Gizmo is the father, Gadget is the newest one, and maybe someday we'll have a Doo-dad.
signed- MR, More Randomness

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Congrats!! I enjoyed seeing the little kids yesterday-they are so cute.
P.S. Congrats on making the symphony, and I made it too! :)

Unknown said...

I love the way you guys name your animals. Especially the pigs, but the goats also have great names. :)

Lulu said...

Hey Jordan~just wanted to let you know, I awarded you. Go to my blog for details! :) Love ya dear.