Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beware...

A new driver has entered the flow of traffic and time will tell whether or not the state was justified in issuing a license to said individual.  Watch out for this person; they will be following speed limits, possibly will be hesitant about taking a risky left turn, and will obey right of way rules.  Has been seen driving a dirty white, 15-passenger van in small towns and on the Interstate. 


...


Yes, people, I am the newest licensed driver in our household.  Actually I surprised my dad who figured I'd have trouble because of my lack of driving experience, even though I've had a permit like two years.  (I know, I know, I'm 18!  Can I help it I don't like driving?   No wait, it's not driving, it's the other vehicles I get nervous around...  and deer...  and... people!)


... 


Just wanted to share the joy!


4 comments:

Hope Marie said...

That is awesome! And I agree why cant people get off the road till I get where I'm going?!? Then they can go about their lives?!?! haha!

Miss Jordan Elizabeth said...

:D
amen!

Lulu said...

I'm so dense. I at first thought this was an actual news announcement or something(:
CONGRATS!
♥ me

Miss Jordan Elizabeth said...

Haha, yes, sorry if that wasn't clear!

I guess I'm whatcha call 'independent' now, except for the minor problem of having no vehicle to drive to no place anyway. Can't leave my family behind!!