I was sitting downstairs at the ‘war table’ doing school partially and mostly planning Christmas presents for people. Gideon came down and I decided to engage him in friendly (and cryptic) conversation. Hoping to get some ideas for Christmas or birthday gifts. I tend towards secretiveness (if that's a word) during the holidays.
“So, Gideon,” I said casually, “What kinds of things do you like? I mean, I like books, and drawing, and violins… what do you like?”
He pondered this question only a moment or two.
“Well, I like toys, and food, and beds, and pillows, and blankets, and… and everyone in my family…”
That settles it. I can get him anything because he likes everything.
1 comment:
Ah ha ha ha! Gideon is *so* adorable. If he were only older...::wistful face:: ^_~
I love you, too! And I miss you. I helped my little sisters make mock ginger bread houses last week and was reminded of when you and I did them together that one time. Ha ha! Remember Campbell's soup cans? :) Fun times.
Merry Christmas darling! Hug yourself for me.
yours,
havi
Post a Comment