Hello friends.
In lieu of a longer post (which hopefully will be coming sometime in the near-ish future) I am directing you to a website which has featured an article I wrote on Purity.
Yes, this is a site specifically for girls, but since Biblical teaching is appropriate for boys and girls alike, enjoy!
><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><> ><> ><>><> ><>
Sidenote: I graduated this year from my 'formal studies' and we are celebrating that event this August, so our summer has not only been filled with normal busyness (gardening, gardening, gardening, and activities) we have been preparing to have a lot of people out to our place. It's really an excuse to invite all our friends over for a weekend, since 'graduation' doesn't mean I've stopped learning. Nor does it mean I'm off to the city... hmmm... this has started me thinking. Again.
~Jordan Elizabeth
to the ND/MN area and visited us on the way home
No comments:
Post a Comment